- 14 oz. bag of Palm Tree Pasta (or substitute any other short pasta shape)
- 1 can (approx. 20 ounces) of pineapple chunks, cut in half. Reserve 1/2 cup of juice for the dressing.
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup light or canola mayonnaise
- 1/4 plain Greek yogurt
- 1 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. sugar
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice, mayo, Greek yogurt, vinegar, and sugar.
- Combine pasta, pineapple pieces, ham, carrots and green onions in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over pasta, toss gently to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!