- 1 12 oz. box of Angel Hair Petite Pasta Nests (or sub any long pasta such as spaghetti, thin spaghetti, linguine, etc)
- 6 ounces of turkey bacon, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 6 T. egg substitute (I used Egg Beaters)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup cooked peas
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Begin to bring 4 quarts of water to a boil for pasta.
- While water is heating up, cook bacon in a large non stick pan over medium high heat until crisp. Add garlic and stir for one minute. Reduce heat to low.
- Cook pasta as directed on package as soon as water is ready, drain, and add to pan with bacon. Stir in Parmesan, 2 T. chopped parsley, and peas.
- Combine milk and egg substitute in a bowl. Add to pasta and toss constantly until sauce thickens, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley and extra Parmesan cheese!