Miso Broth Bowl with Whole Wheat Noodles
A trendy broth bowl recipe combines colors, flavors, and delicious textures! The proportions are flexible so make it as you like it! Everyone can create their own special combo!
- 6 packets of Instant Miso Soup packets (I used Kikkoman brand, Instant Tofu Miso Soup, which came in a 3 pack. Feel free to use any variety!)
- 8 ounces Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta, or other noodle
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken (another short cut) (optional)
- 1 cup shredded savoy cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup julienned carrots (pre-shredded works great)
- 1 packed cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- Tabasco, Sriracha, or other hot sauce (optional)
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare miso soup as directed on package. I brought 4 1/2 cups of water to a boil, and then added the miso packets.
- Divide miso soup into 4 large bowls.
- Add desired amount of pasta to each bowl.
- Surround and top the noodles with chicken and each of the colorful vegetables. Makes a beautiful presentation.
- Serve bowls to guests along with chopsticks and hot sauce.
- Guests can stir and combine toppings into broth and add hot sauce as desired!
Alternate way to serve is to add desired amount of pasta to 4 bowls.
Combine all veggies with miso soup in large pot.
Ladle veggie soup mix on top of pasta.
Also if you want your soup to be “brothier” just use more packets of prepared miso soup!