Tzatziki Pasta Salad
A cool summer pasta salad perfect for any grill night! Tangy and fresh…your guest will love it! Adapted Recipe from Christin at SpicySouthernKitchen.
- 12 ounce bag of Organic Italian Inspired Lilies (or any other short shape of your choice)
- 1/2 cup 0% fat plain Greek yogurt, or low-fat Greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup feta cheese (1/4 cup for dressing, rest for topping)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 T. fresh dill, chopped plus more for garnish!
- 1 t. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/2 t. black pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1 14 oz. can of marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and diced (can also use a regular cucumber)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drained, and tossed with a splash of olive oil. Set aside.
- For pasta sauce, in a medium bowl, add Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup feta cheese, garlic, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, fresh dill, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, artichoke hearts, olives, sun dried tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion. Pour dressing over mixture and gently toss to coat. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Top with more feta cheese, and fresh chopped dill.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until time to serve. Can make ahead, but not “night before,” as pasta absorbs a lot of the sauce!