- 14–16 oz. bag of Lobster Pasta (or any other fun or short shape!)
- 2–3 cups of cooked lobster, in bite size pieces (the more, the better!)
- ¾ cup light or real mayonnaise (more to taste if needed)
- ½ bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 T. lemon juice, plus lemon zest and slices
- ½ t. onion salt
- 1/2 t. Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ t. black pepper
- ¼ t. hot sauce (optional)
- fresh parsley, chopped
- Cook pasta in GENTLY boiling water for approximately 6 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine mayo, lemon juice, and seasonings. Add green onions and celery.
- Add pasta and lobster and gently toss.
- Top with lemon zest, lemon slices, and chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- Also delicious served with a garnish of cherry tomatoes or sliced avocados!