Quick Holiday Chicken Noodle Soup
A healthy quick holiday soup that the entire family will love!
- 1 1/2 cups Christmas Tree Pasta (or any other short shape!)
- 2–3 cups shredded or diced chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 T. butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 4 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz)
- 1 can vegetable broth (14.5 oz)
- 1/2 t. dried basil
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Sauté onion, celery, and carrots for approximately 5 minutes until tender.
- Add broths, chicken, seasonings, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer for an additional 8 minutes.
- When pasta is al dente the soup is ready to serve!
Leftover soup may require additional broth. Pasta tends to absorb liquid!